The 3rd international Conference on Pharmaceutical, Biological Sciences and Applied ChemistryAugust 22, 2023 2023-09-16 15:37
The 3rd international Conference on Pharmaceutical, Biological Sciences and Applied Chemistry
It gives us an immense honor to invite you to join the 3rd international Conference of Pharmaceutical, Biological sciences Applied Chemistry that will be held in the conference hall at Deraya University, New Minya from 1- 2 November 2023. The conference will discuss the future of social and developmental role pharmacy in Egypt under the framework of Egypt's vision 2030. There will be a good opportunity to share scientific experience to find solutions to professional and research problems in the field of pharmacy and related biology and chemistry disciplines that contributes to raising the level of scientific research. The conference's agenda addresses many activities such as workshops, plenary lectures, oral and poster presentation as well as some social and recreational events.
Place / Time
Registration fees / Payment
- Enhancing the value of scientific research and innovation in the field of pharmaceutical sciences, especially in the field of vaccines and essential medicines Demonstrate scientific and practical expertise to enhance drug abuse prevention, including drug and abuse alcohol to the detriment of health and treatment.
- Clarification of the role of pharmaceutical institutions from universities, factories, and public pharmacies in contributing to universal health coverage, including access to quality basic healthcare services and universal access to quality, safe, effective, and affordable essential medicines, and vaccines.
- Transfer of expertise, knowledge, and contribution to the support of the national product of pharmaceutical raw materials within the framework of Egypt’s Vision 2030.
- Highlighting the role of biotechnology as a promising field in the future of the pharmaceutical industry.
Professor Dr. Alaa K. Ashmawy
President of Deraya University
Professor Dr. Mahmoud A. Elrehany
Dean of Faculty of Pharmacy, Deraya University
President of the Conference
Professor Dr. Gamal El-Din A Abuo-Rahma
Vice-Dean for Postgraduates and Research Affairs
Faculty of Pharmacy, Deraya University
General Secretary of the Conference
- Drug design and discovery
- Applied Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical technology
- Clinical Pharmacy and clinical nutrition
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Biotechnology in pharmacy
- Advanced drug delivery systems
- Genomes and Molecular Biology
- A new trend in Quality control and Quality assurance of drugs.
- Phytochemistry and Herbal medicine
- Nuclear pharmacy
- Cosmetics and Green Cosmetics
For Egyptian ( L.E)
Registration Fees include two days of lunch
Registration Fees including two days lunch for students
Registration Fees without lunch
Registration Fees without lunch for students
Registration Fees include one night of accommodation two days lunch
Online Registration for students
For non-Egyptian ($)
Registration fees include two days of lunch and one night of accommodation.