CareersFebruary 23, 2021 2023-01-16 12:01
Career Path at Deraya University
A career path is a pathway to professional success. It involves planning and taking steps to reach a goal job or occupation. There are many things to consider when deciding on a career path, including passions and interests, skills, education, and experience. It’s important to understand how your interests and experiences can be turned into a viable career, and research the potential job market for available and potential opportunities.
Choosing a career path at university can be a daunting experience. Whether you are looking to pursue a degree in business, pharmacy, medicine, or any other field, it is important to take time to explore all of your options. A career path may involve learning a new function or industry and developing new skills, or transitioning to management or executive roles.
It involves taking the right steps to succeed in whatever field one chooses and staying up-to-date with the rapidly-changing job market. With strategic planning, a career path can help create a fulfilling and successful career
Recruitment and Selection Process
The recruitment process for Deraya University generally includes several steps:
- Job posting or advertising: The University creates a job listing, which is then posted on its own website. The advertising includes a required minimum of years of relevant experience, certificates, age, and skills for Candidates.
- Submit Resumes: All applicants should upload and submit their resumes on the job link at
- Resume screening: Candidates who pass the resume screening are typically contacted to complete an assessment-required test.
- Interviews: Candidates who pass the required tests are invited for one or more in-person interviews. The hiring manager typically conducts these interviews and other members of the team the candidate would be working with.
- A university community includes professors, researchers, administrators, and other staff members who are associated with the same university and have a mutual interest in the success of Deraya University.
- The university provides an academic climate that seeks to accept all ideas and encourages students to have freedom of expression and innovation.
- They share a culture of collaboration and innovation, striving to create an environment in which faculty, staff, and students can reach their highest potential.
- Being part of a university community is a unique way for you to advance your career and make meaningful contributions to your university.
The university provides several opportunities to develop the personal and professional skills of its employees, including:
- Seminars and workshops on human development and effective communication skills.
- Courses to acquire basic, and needed skills.
- English language skills development courses.
The community is a source of support, providing resources and career guidance. From our belief in the continuous need for development, the University employees have access to professional development activities such as workshops, mentorship programs, and networking events.
- Social insurance.
- Personal loan programs.
- Buses to and from the university.
- A comprehensive health insurance program supported by the university.
- An end-of-service gratuity program for all employees.
- A system of material solidarity between workers in emergency situations.
- Facilitating and supporting accommodation for expatriate workers.
By providing a supportive and engaging environment, the university community creates an optimal environment for employment and learning. Deraya University encourages its staff to acquire various skills, and from this point of view, the university distributes various awards for distinguished scientific research published in international journals.