Tuition FeesJanuary 13, 2023 2023-09-18 14:17
At Deraya university tuition fees vary depending on the college and the program of study. Tuition fees are divided into installments, the first of which is to be paid before the beginning of the first semester, and the next before the end of the second semester.
In recent years, the university has implemented policies to try to make higher education more affordable for students, such as offering scholarships to students.
- Administrative fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds before the start of the semester: 10% of the semester’s tuition will be deducted.
- Refunds within one month of the start of the semester: 50% of the semester tuition will be deducted.
- Refunds after one month of the start of the semester: 100% of the semester tuition will be deducted.
- The third clause applies to students enrolled in military and police colleges throughout the first semester, provided that the student provides proof of their enrollment in one of the military colleges or the police academy.