Graduate AdmissionsAugust 6, 2022 2023-01-25 9:16
Your next chapter begins here, Deraya provides graduate students with one-of-a-kind experiences. Choose from a variety of programs to help you develop your profession. A graduate applicant must have an acceptable bachelor's degree, a satisfactory academic record, and pass any mandatory admission examination.
A graduate applicant must have an acceptable bachelor’s degree, a satisfactory academic record, and pass any mandatory admission examination.
- Applications for graduate programs that meet the minimum requirements will be reviewed for admission.
- Certificate in pharmacy or clinical pharmacy “for Pharmacy students” – Certificate in Physical therapy ” for physical therapy students”.
- An academic record.
- Electronic certificate of birth (in which the national number is mentioned)
- (6) Personal photos.
- A copy of the national ID card.
- Status of Military (male only).
- Approval of an employer to study for a master’s degree.
- A declaration by the student that he is not registered in any postgraduate program in any other institution.
Graduate Studies & Academic Outreach seeks to instill in each student a love of learning and stimulate their minds for further study.
Identify the graduate program you want to apply to.
List your most relevant skills and experiences.