Academic Support CenterOctober 17, 2023 2023-10-30 15:05
Academic Support Center
To provide academic and non-academic support (social and psychological support) to improve the level of struggling students and enable them to acquire knowledge, as well as to care for outstanding students and encourage them. The center provides specialized workshops, and organizes lectures, special teaching sessions, and academic consultations for all students at the university to ensure regularity in the academic path and instill self-confidence. This also enhances students’ enjoyment of their university life and allows them to excel, all in a supportive environment where the student enjoys complete privacy and full attention.
To become a leading model to be emulated by all Egyptian universities in providing a stimulating and supportive university learning environment that helps students succeed and achieve their academic goals. A special environment that revolves around the student, takes into account individual differences in the learning process, understands the student’s circumstances and special needs, and interacts with them positively to overcome all obstacles and difficulties that hinder the students’ educational path.
- Providing academic guidance to students.
- Providing customized teaching sessions for struggling students according to their needs.
- Contributing to developing schedules for time management and improving academic achievement
Regular academic follow-up for students.
- Helping students to identify the causes of academic failure.
- Supporting students to face family problems and activating communication with parents.
- Monitoring academic progress.
- Helping to describe and document the student’s medical condition in cooperation with the relevant medical departments at the university.
- Enabling students to obtain sick leave, postpone exams, and freeze subjects if eligible.
- Providing medical and psychological examinations and follow-up for cases.