AccreditationJanuary 3, 2022 2023-10-24 10:47
Deraya operates within a framework of the Egyptian Presidential Decree number 91 as a not-for-profit higher education institution supervised and regulated by the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education.
The Governmental oversight of Deraya University is provided through the Egyptian Council of Private Universities which is chaired by the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research. Deraya also plans to seek further accreditation from relevant national, regional, and international bodies.
- The work and admission of students to the undergraduate level at the College of Pharmacy at the university began according to the decision of the Prof. Dr. / Minister of Higher Education No. 376 of 2015 regarding the start of activity of the College of Pharmacy on February 17, 2015.
- The work began at the College of Physiotherapy at the university and the admission of students at the undergraduate level according to the decision of Prof. Dr. / Minister of Higher Education No. 3238 of 2015.
- The work began at the College of Dentistry at the university, and the admission of students to the bachelor’s level was carried out according to the decision of Prof. Dr. / Minister of Higher Education No. 5099 of 2020.
- The work began at the College of Business Administration at the university, and the admission of students to the bachelor’s level was carried out according to the decision of Prof. Dr. / Minister of Higher Education No. 453 of 2021
- Visit the official website of the Ministry to learn about the
Accreditation and Quality Assurance unit
Deraya University is constantly ensuring that the university colleges are ready for accreditation and quality requirements, therefore, the University-wide Accreditation and Quality Assurance Center has been activated, and it works for;
- Maintain all records related to accreditation, licensure, and quality assurance for the university.
- Assist colleges in securing accreditation and preparing self-study reports.
- Organize seminars and short courses to support a culture of quality assurance in education across the university
Deraya University, New Minia
Tel: 01271878682 – 01210968993 – 01090549902 – 0862110026
email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com