Transfer StudentsApril 17, 2022 2023-08-24 21:51
Deraya welcomes you regardless of where you started your academic path. While completing your degree, learn how to make the most of the credits you've previously earned. Deraya University is pleased to welcome competent students to apply to the faculties of pharmacy, physiotherapy, dentistry, and business administration.
Welcome to all Deraya's colleges, choose your Major, and join our community
Regulations for Transfer Students
- Deraya’s usual admission requirements must be met by the transfer student.
- The student must also comply with Deraya Admission requirements including passing the Admission Tests
- The student must submit the official Records (official Transcripts) of the courses taken with detailed course descriptions stamped from an accredited university, including the credit hours and grades achieved.
- The transfer is accepted ONLY between Faculties of the same study group.
- Original Certificate or the following two certificates: (certified original “Mostakhrag Rasmi” + certified degree statement from the Regional Education Department).
- Original Birth Certificate.
- National ID card (Raqam Kawmi) + a photocopy of Student ID and student’s father’s ID.
6 passport-size Photos.
- Military Service Form “Namouzag 2 Gond” (for Egyptian male students only).
- Namouzag 6 Gond is required for those born on or before 1996 – In the absence of “Namouzag 6 Gond” the student should provide “Namouzag 7 Gond” -.
In addition to the above a Certified List of courses studied by the student from their original university, a detailed description for each course, and the total score of the student.
Follow us On
Office of Enrollment, Admissions and Student Affaires Center
Deraya University, New Minia
Working Hours / 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tel: 01271878682 – 01210968993 – 01090549902 – 0862110026
email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org