About The Event
The College of Physical Therapy at Deraya University is pleased to announce the organization of the third international conference of the faculty under the title;
Physiotherapy Inspiring Better Health
The Physiotherapy Inspiring Better Health Conference in 2023 is a unique event that brings together some of the top physiotherapists from around the world to discuss and share ideas on the best practices for restoring and improving physical health. Topics covered include anatomy, musculoskeletal, neurology, foot and ankle, sports, and more. The event includes a range of activities, including an interactive exhibition and presentation, workshops and seminars, practical demonstrations, and more.
This conference will be under the honorary patronage of/ Prof. Dr. Khaled Abdel Ghaffar, Minister of Health.
Prof. Dr. Alaa Ashmawy, the University President.
Conference Chairman: Prof. Dr. Khaled Ayad, Dean of the College.
The conference will bring together lecturers and professors of Physical Therapy, is a great opportunity to learn from experts in the field, share knowledge and experiences, and collaborate on innovative solutions to improve Physical Therapy. Participants will have access to presentations and discussions on cutting-edge topics, as well as networking opportunities with fellow professionals.
Attending the Physical Therapy conference of Deraya is an amazing opportunity to stay ahead of the curve in physical therapy.
- The conference offers up-to-date knowledge of the latest treatments and techniques.
- More than 30 insightful lectures and workshops from experts in the field.
- An exhibition for physiotherapy devices from different sponsoring companies and special discounts for conference participants on all exhibits.
- Moreover, you will get an opportunity to network with like-minded professionals, fostering connections that may further your career.
- Additionally, you will gain access to new resources to further your research and learning.
- For students: 200 EGP (150 EGP if you subscribe before 11-2-2023).
- Internship students: 250 pounds (200 pounds if you subscribe before 11-2-2023).
- Graduates: 350 pounds (300 pounds if you subscribe before 11-2-2023).
- The cost of participating in any of the workshops is 300 pounds, other than the conference participation.
(Attendance of all conference lectures, coffee break, conference identification card, and conference attendance certificate with eight credit hours).
Register now to secure your spot and access a number of lectures and workshops. Early bird pricing is available until [11-2-2023]. To register and participate, please visit the link.
◀️ Payment is available to confirm subscription via:
- Direct payment to the college treasury.
- Via Vodafone Cash on the number 01000128701 (and send the data and a copy of the payment confirmation to the same number on WhatsApp for confirmation)
- Conference date: Thursday 23/2/2023 at 9 am, and attendance registration began at eight in the morning.
- Location: The conference hall of the Ministry of Health (Princess Fatima Center) next to the stadium in Nasr City.